Monday, March 14, 2011

Maternity Photography-Columbus, Ohio

On a cold, rainy Ohio day, I had the great pleasure of staying nice and warm inside this growing family's home.  We had some fun in mom and dad's room and then traveled downstairs and took some lovely images of mom. C. and A. love their mommy so much.  I absolutely love this first image.  A. did not want to let mom go for a second.  While this may make a mother crazy at 3am, I love that we captured this moment for this family.  If little A. turns out anything like my little girl, someday around 7 years old, she won't even want mom to hold her hand around her friends. Cherish this baby love moment while you can, mom.  Their new baby is coming in April. Mom and Dad have decided to be surprised about the sex.  No matter if it is a boy or a girl,  judging from C. and A. this new baby is sure to be a cutie.  I can't wait to meet him/her!