Thursday, March 31, 2011

Going next door-Children's photography-Columbus, Ohio

So,we have really great neighbors.  They happen to have a really gorgeous four year old and now a new baby.  Dad is an amazingly talented musician and sports photographer, so I was very humbled to be asked to photograph his new little one. She is so adorable and alert.  I was sure that at 8 days old she would sleep through our session, but nope....wide awake!  The sleepy images below only happened when she was trying her hardest to ignore me with my big camera in her face and her excited-about-everything big sister.  Once the baby had enough of my demands, big sister E and I took some photos in her room. She had fun jumping around and showing me her stuffed animals. I am lucky to have great neighbors that make such cute kids.