Thursday, March 10, 2011

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E-Newborn Photography-Columbus, Ohio

So this little guy is so amazingly cute that I think any words that I write on this blog will fall short.  I had the great pleasure of photographing little C. with his parents. His lovely mom actually officiated two of my friends weddings. She does an amazing job making a wedding ceremony personal and poetic.  And now, she has a little poem of her own:)   Just two and half weeks old, C. is already running the show. I was so happy to be able to spend time with this little guy and his parents.  I was able to hang out and capture him awake, and yes, (finally!) sleeping.  He was Mr. Funny face entertaining his audience while awake and Mr. Angel face when he was sleeping.  If you can't tell by all this gushy language, I sort of wanted to take this little guy home with me!