Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Debbie's Club Book Launch

The Debbie's Club Oath:
I promise to celebrate MyTrueBeauty from the inside out. I promise to never make fun of or bully others. I promise to extend kindness to others to help make the world a better place.






I am so excited and honored to be a part of this project along with The President of the Charles Penzone Salons, Debra Penzone.  Debra has a heart for young girls.  She wrote this book to help pre-teen and teen girls discover who they are and what makes them "beautifully unique".  I spent a few days photographing a beautiful group of girls ranging in age from 12-16 as they shared their experiences with Debra and each other.  Go Here to see the images and learn all about the book and how to get a copy for a girl you love.  In an age where there are so many reports of the tragic affects of bullying, this book is sends a simple yet powerful message that aims to empower young girls to be be confident and kind.