Monday, April 25, 2011

Vintage Children's Photography-Worthington, OH

We are back from vacation! Our first family beach vacation was great.  I will post pictures very soon.  Before I left, I was frantically editing and fulfilling orders and didn't have a chance to blog this amazing vintage session.  I photographed the Popp family at their beautiful home in Worthington.  I brought a few vintage costume pieces that I had purchased at an antique mall in Springfield.  Since you never know what will happen in a children's session, I didn't know if I would even use these props, but after we were done capturing all the great family photos and fun "in my room" portraits we actually had time to play around.  Little C and M are so photogenic and have such classic looks they were the perfect models!  I was excited to say the least. I could have posted 20 more images that were adorable. M is full of personality and C is like a young Audrey Hepburn. I am a lucky photographer:)  Here are some of the images we captured.   Enjoy!