Thursday, April 7, 2011

Charles Penzone Grand Salon Awards and Fashion Show-Hilton Easton-Columbus, Ohio

March is starting to become one of my favorite months of the year as Charles Penzone Grand Salons always throws an amazing awards show for all of their talented employees.  Last year they added a fashion show to the event. Last year's creations were amazing. See those photos here: http://jojophotoandfilm.blogspot.com/2010/03/project-penzone-2010-behind-scenes.html
But this year the creations were outrageously high fashion and bursting with imagination!  I was in photographer's heaven backstage with the models and stylists. Their creations were just freaking cool! I loved them all. I could have added about 100 images to this blog.  Here are just a few of my very favorites. I can't wait to see how the stylists at Charles Penzone push the envelope next year.  Enjoy!