Thursday, February 3, 2011

Look into the light!

I had the great opportunity this week to attend a lighting workshop with some great local photographers. We were all there to take our craft to the next level. I love the look of creative lighting but have to admit that when people start throwing around numbers and kelvins and such I sort of go blank. That is why a textbook or an instructional website only went so far with my numerically challenged brain. It was so much fun to be in an environment where everyone was learning and everyone was really creative. It was educational and also inspiring. The images below are a few of my favorites..... I will definitely be putting my new lighting skills into practice!
My advice for people that want to try something new but are dragging their feet (like me) is to jump in all the way even if it scares you. It will pay off....