Tuesday, May 7, 2013

BABY ON THE WAY {MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY} COLUMBUS, OHIO


When we started this maternity session, I had a bit of a surreal moment when I looked at these two through the lens. I realized the last time that I looked at Kristen and Nate thought the lens was only a year and half ago at their wedding. (Click here to see their wedding images.) One of my favorite parts of being a wedding photographer is being able to photograph couples after their wedding on anniversaries, family events, and, most importantly, when they start a family.  Since many of our couples move out of town or out of state after their weddings, photographing a session like this is very exciting to me. Kristen and Nate are having a baby!  I am so excited for them.  Check back to see baby Formaini this summer.