Thursday, June 7, 2012

KIM AND NICK: HAVING A BABY-COLUMBUS, OHIO-MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY

Babies, babies, babies!  This is the year of babies.  I have four of my couples from last year's wedding season who have had a baby already (wowza!) or have a little bambino on the way.  I am one happy photographer.  I love the fact that I not only get to photograph a couple's wedding day, but also the birth of their children.  It is amazing to see how families grow from two people that fall in love. Photographing Kim and Nick's maternity session is especially meaningful since I have known them since they first began dating.  We have all grown up and now, they have a baby due in July!  They have decided not to find out the sex of the baby...but keep checking in to see Baby Wall's newborn pictures later this summer.  I can't wait!