Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Custom creations by Nothing but a Pigeon-Austin, TX-Children's Photography

My visit to Austin was so much fun!  Though I miss them both terribly, it was great to see how my friends are thriving in their new city.  Both friends have new homes and one is newly engaged.  I got to celebrate the engagement with my friend Emily and then a few days later, my super crafty friend, Taylor, showed me around the city.  We shopped, ate Mexican food and drank margaritas.  What could be better than that? Taylor sent me back to Ohio with some of her creations.  Below is just one of her super cute creations.  There will be more to come.  Check out her store on Etsy here.  And then become a fan of her blog http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/. It's a totally fun blog where you can view her creations and links to the latest in fashion. Taylor has always inspired me to see the beauty in simple things.  Just look at sweet little E. with her custom created, sunny day headband. Simple, happy and beautiful...ah, reminds me of Austin:)