Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jimmy and Julie's Wedding-Springfield, Ohio

So I grew up traveling to my grandma's house in Springfield, Ohio.  What I remember of the city includes mostly the the sights from the drive into town: the reservoir, the park where my mom and I would feed the ducks, and Miracle Mile where the flag of Ireland marked the driveway to Grandma's.  Obviously, Springfield is more than just these things so it was great to photograph Julie and Jimmy's wedding and explore the town.  They were married at St Bernards Church which is beautiful! For photos, we traveled to Snyder Park which is like a mini Central Park right in Springfield (who knew?).  Julie and Jimmy love each other and love their friends so this wedding was great fun.  It just seemed like everyone there enjoyed everyone there.  It was a great party!  We wish you love and happiness as sweet as Schuler's doughnuts:)